Indiana impressionist landscape painter Homer G. Davisson studied at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts, Philadelphia; Art Students League, New York City; and the Corcoran School of Art, Washington, D.C. He exhibited, primarily pastoral landscapes, at the Hoosier Salon, Swope Art Gallery, Fort Wayne Art Museum, and the Indiana Artists’ Club. From 1920, Homer Davisson regularly was summered in Nashville, Indiana, where he became a charter member of the Brown County Art Gallery Association in 1926. He was a teacher at the Fort Wayne Art School. Davisson’s paintings are in the collections of the Ruthmere House Museum in Elkhart, Indiana and the Wabash Carnegie Public Library, also in Indiana.